Sunday, June 06, 2010

Sparkling Life




If I were a droplet of water, my life would be very short. Perhaps only a few seconds would pass before I was swept away by a cloth. Or swung off into nothing with a wiper. Perhaps it would take almost a minute for me to fall from the sky and splatter on the ground. But oh! How I would live it!


Imagine, forming gently on a window. Rolling, swaying, sparkling. And trembling with joy as the Creator casts light through me to create a shimmering rainbow on the other side. 


Imagine laying transparent on the rough ground. Shivering, molding, sparkling. And magnifying the tiny wonders the Creator placed in the dirt where I fell. 


Imagine free-falling from the cloudy sky. Turning, moving, sparkling. And knowing that I'm doing exactly what my Creator wishes me to do!


Imagine, sparkling...

2 comments:

Lois said...

yea, very persective, i like it. Really puts life into perspective...

Erika Simone said...

Thanks for your comment. It's been a while since anyone visited this page, but it's one of my favourites!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...